Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What the hell, why not?

I used to have a blog. It was kinda funny. Lots of people read it. Then I got divorced and nothing seemed funny any more. Everyone was like: "I miss your blog!"
I wanted to say: "Yeah, well you think of something to write about when your life is falling apart." but instead I said something like: "I just don't have time for that any more."
But you know what? I miss my blog too. And now things are so ridiculously awful they are sometimes funny again so here it goes. And remember that you asked for it.

3 comments:

  1. These could be the beginning words of that book I know you will one day write.

    Your loyal readers are very glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last entry in your prior blog was 12/28/2008. That's a long dry spell, and I'm delighted you're back.

    In the future, shall we refer to this period as "The Lost Venti Months" (in homage to the Starbucks 20 oz. coffee)?

    Like they do in Japan, concerning their economy. Except there, it's "The Lost Decade". Thankfully, this didn't last a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this Lisa!
    You should have a column in a magazine, or a paper, or better yet write a book!!!
    What a gift, keep it coming! It makes me laugh and cry at the same time, I am soo glad that we re-connected after all these years, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete